Monday, March 28, 2011

Media

Artistic Mess

Touch Up

Higher

Discovery

Artistic Mess:
There's a lot going on in this image. The lines creating on the ceiling, the angle, the clothes, and hair and make-up. This is an image that would appear in a news article.

Touch Up:
I took this photo backstage at the MSU fashion show. It's a behind the scene shot of what goes on behind stage and the last minute touch-ups that take place. It's also meant to be in a news article.

Higher:
I love how much taller the model looks compared to the girl fixing her dress. This was taken in the dressing room after hair and makeup took place. I like the center composition.

Discovery:
To construct this scene I used a white cleaning tub, filled it with water, accessories, and my fish swam over the jewels as I photographed them. I did have to photoshop the fish in the middle in. It was hard to capture a good composition of the fish and the jewelry since you can't control the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment