Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can You Think Of Anything That...(#19)

#19. Can you think of anything that:

1) should not be photographed? Why?
I remember reading about the artist Guillermo Vargas who tied a already half dead dog to a rope in an art exhibit and put it on display for people to watch suffer. With the words "You Are What You Read" written on the wall above it in dog food. I think it's wrong to cause things to suffer for the sake of art.

2) cannot be photographed? Why?

Something that cannot be photographed...well I can't really think of anything that cannot be photographed. I feel like we have so many ways to photograph so many things ranging from cameras to xrays to night vision cameras...

3) you do not want to photograph? Why?
I would never want to photograph anything that would make me extremely uncomfortable. For example I would never want to photograph something or someone being physically harmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment